Effective Date: July 1, 2023
XD Academy and XD Learn Pte. Ltd. (the "Company") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose your personal data when you use our e-learning platform (the "Platform").
2. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, or date of birth.
3. How do we collect your Personal Data?
We collect your personal data when you:
- Create an account on the Platform
- Register for a course on the Platform
- Provide feedback on the Platform
- Contact us with questions or comments
4. How do we use your Personal Data?
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested, such as access to courses and materials
- Communicate with you about the Platform and our services
- Improve the Platform and our services
- Protect the security of the Platform and our users
5. Who do we share your Personal Data with?
We may share your personal data with:
- Our third-party service providers who help us operate the Platform, such as our payment processor and hosting provider
- Other companies within our corporate group
- Government agencies if required by law
6. How do we protect your Personal Data?
We take steps to protect your personal data, such as:
- Using secure servers to store your personal data
- Using encryption to protect your personal data when it is transmitted over the internet
- Limiting access to your personal data to authorized employees
7. Your Rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to correct your personal data
- The right to delete your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
8. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or how we handle your personal data, please contact us at: [email protected]
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. The most current version will be posted on the Platform. By continuing to use the Platform after any changes to this Privacy Notice, you agree to be bound by the new Privacy Notice.